Student Prefects and Council
A prefect will:
- Be a positive role model. Set a good example to other students through compliance with school rules, regular attendance, punctuality, appropriate dress and good presentation.
- Show responsible behaviour at all times, achieving a positive work rate and meeting deadlines for homework and coursework.
- Exhibit positive personal qualities: reliability, responsibility, leadership, communication, helpfulness, co-operation, self-discipline, politeness, and confidence to speak in public.
- Act as a mentor for other students by actively promoting a caring, mentoring approach.
- Willingly assist with the smooth running of events within school and the local community.
- Be involved with all aspects of school life, both within the school day and in their own time including extra-curricular activities, community events, charity work, assemblies, trips, school productions and performances.
- Be willing to give up their own time when required, to assist with Open Evening, Induction & Parents Evenings and Presentation Evenings.