DFE Performance Table
Please click on the link to view our school's DFE Performance Table: Lostock Performance Table
We are absolutely delighted to announce that, following the Ofsted inspection on the 3rd and 4th June 2015, Lostock College has been officially classified as Good.
Congratulations to all of the school community for achieving a great report and ensuring that Lostock College continues to be a school we can all be proud of!
Please read our report here: 462301 Lostock College - Published Report June 2015.pdf
What Ofsted says about our school:
- The Head teacher provides clear direction and high expectations for staff and students.
- Teachers have an in-depth understanding of the personal needs of the students they teach.
- Procedures to keep students safe are outstanding; students feel extremely safe, well cared for and valued.
- Students are motivated in lessons…their social and oral skills are developed well.
- Leaders and governors have improved teaching, raised achievement and tackled areas for improvement from the previous inspection successfully.
They have good capacity to secure further improvements.
Leadership and Management:
"Staff strive to make sure all students succeed and have equality of opportunity."
Behaviour and Safety:
"Positive relationships and mutual respect support teaching and learning throughout the college."
Quality of Teaching:
"Students are happy to share their ideas because they know their contributions are valued."